Tuesday, May 19, 2009




It amazes me how pictures can bring such an incredible message with out words just by looking at an image we can visualize the story behind it. Capturing an image that will impact people’s minds must be hard, that’s why I admire photographers. The black and white images that are illustrated in The Sun magazine are incredible. Every picture has its own story, and we can all relate to them in one way or another. If you go to thesunmagazine.org, you can see all the different photographs that have been on the front covers of different issues from 1974 to 2009. I don’t know I just all the photos, so I’m really enjoying the 100 word story assignment. ☺

1 comment:

betty s. said...

I once heard it said that every photograph involes to people: the photograhper and the viewer.
♥peace