Tuesday, June 9, 2009

4th qtr book review

i read Breaking Dawn, the 4th book in the Twilight saga. it was AMAZING. everything that you have wanted to happen in the first 3 books happens in this book. Bella becomes immortal, she gets married to EDWARD, and she is able to make things right with Jacob. there are also some very unexpected things that happen too. this book is full of surprises and each page is better than the one before. i dont want to give too much away just in case some people have still not read it yet but its definitely one of the best books i have ever read. it is my second favorite right after twilight. it is full of action, adventure, and romance and even though it ends perfectly you still want more. the only thing that you will hate is when you finish you wont know what to do. its the last book and its soooo good, it made me sad when it was over. in this book you learn more about the history of vampires and werewolves and you learn something really shocking about Jacob. a new love story develops that i never saw coming. this is definitely a book that everyone should read.

4 comments:

Lourella Mendoza said...

I'm glad you thought it was amazing! A lot of people I talked to about this book either hated it or love it. I'm in between it all because there were some parts I liked and others I didn't. I don't want to say anything specific because I don't want to spoil the book for the people who haven't read it yet.

Also Amari, go lakers!

Megan Tisdale said...

I really liked the part when Rosalie and Jacob were fighting. I really don't care for Bella's whining behavior and was glad that this book gave other characters the chance to shine for once...
Do you agree?

Jordan Pennington said...

wow! wait to tell me everything i was wanting to be supprised i guess i will have to read and be excited for the ending!

Cybill Rayos said...

I loved all her books! This one, espeically. Breaking Dawn and Twilight are my favorites. Eveyrthing was so unexpected!