Monday, June 8, 2009

4th quarter Book review

For my 4th quarter book review I decided to read one of my old favorites, The Hobbit. To me this book is a literary must, as well as a compelling adventure story. It takes place in the land of middle Earth and it follows the very exciting adventure of a some what reluctant protagonist, Bilbo Baggins. Throughout his journey he meets many suspensful situations , all just to get some treasure promised to him by his companies. I believe this novel is great because from beginning to end there is vast changes in each character, showing how experences often change people. I recommend this book to anyone who has patience and a good imagination because it is somewhat of a tedious read, and takes effort to see the books full potential

5 comments:

michelle9940 said...

First of all, I am impressed that you read this book a second time, but I am further impressed by your summarizing it in so few words. It makes me wish I read the first two books, instead of skipping over to the third; maybe I will do that soon.

TV said...

Ah, the Hobbit. What a wonderful little book. Have you read The Lord of the Rings?

PJ said...

i always wanted to read that book but i never did. it sounds good so i guess i might as well

Jordan Pennington said...

the hobbit? isnt that part of lord of the rings. this book seems familiar but i dojt remeber if i read it. it sounds good it fits your personlity

Erica Lansang said...

I don't think I can ever read any book twice. Well, maybe I would make an exception for the Twilight books, but that's all. This book must have been a treasure. I remember hearing about it in some discussions, and the description sounds like something I would read. Maybe, I'll listen to your recommendation, and take a peek :)