Tuesday, June 16, 2009

book review

so this quarter i started to read this book named twilight. First of all i was the biggest procrastinator ever! i told everyone that i refused to read the book they are extremely long, but my mind changed when i saw the trailer of new upcoming sequel "new moon." i was so prepared to see it and my friend's said i couldn't go unless i read the books so my reason for reading it. I thought the book began slow and identical to the movie and i wasn't really interested but as i read more it was so much better than the movie. new characters, scenes, and more it was amazing. I haven't yet finished because with all the end of the year activities. i love it so far and I'm excited for summer to start now so i can get a chance to read all of the novels. i recommend anyone who saw the movie and don't want to read the book to get a chance and read them, they are amazing!

1 comment:

Erica Lansang said...

I REALLY love Twilight !! I also read that sequel for SSR, and I can never put the books down! As usual, the book is better than the movie. I think the details that our imaginations create top any man-made graphics. I love these books, and I recommend them to all !