Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Daily Quote Blog

I don't know if God exists, but it would be better for His reputation if He didn't.
Jules Renard(1864 - 1910)
That is the quote for today. I really like this website because I am a huge fan of quotes. I always like seeing what others say about a certain topic. I really like quotes by Mel Brooks. I update the quotes in Mr. Headley's room every week, showing others quotes that I have found amusing. I like that the daily quotes come from different catergories and that you can find quotes based on who said it or the category of the quote. There are also book reviews, a weblog that goes back to 1997. There are also forums where you can talk to others about quotes or found out who said that.
Please feel free to correct me if I did this wrong Ms. Fletcher!

1 comment:

KaylaBuono said...

Wow that quote is really quite amazing. I myself don't know if there is a God but for everything I've seen and the things that happen in our society...I don't know. I just don't really understand how someone who is supposed to look out and care for us let these things happen.