Monday, April 6, 2009

I need your help!

So basically all year we were required to have an SSR book every Monday. every Monday i had a book but i never found a book that interest me. i know it sounds crazy but i have not finished a whole book at all this year. i look at my other classmates and there are some people who have finished 3 or 4 books already. for some reason i have not found any that interest me. Ms. Fletcher has helped me pick out many books and i have not found interest in any. a couple books do sound interesting to me by reading these blogs but its still the matter of them me reading them. i have a hard time sticking with one book because i get bored really easy. if a book isn't descriptive or catch my attention from the beginning then i most likely wont finish the book. through out my high school years and just in general i struggle with reading and finding a good book. i ask my classmates and piers to help me. i hope this blog will give you some insite on what i struggle with and maybe help me find a book for the next quarter. if you have any interesting books just let me know and i would like to try them. THANK YOU!!

2 comments:

Brandon said...

there's lots of books out there. you just have to find the right one for you i guess. go to the school library because they ordered a lot of new ones this year. I read one earlier called "Looking For Alaska". If it sounds boring... it't not. I give it 5 stars. Also you could just try to google "what are some great books?". I'm sure something good will pop up. Hope I helped. :)

Julieta424 said...

hmm maybe you should try the uglies, pretties, specials trilogy by scott westerfeild. they are very interesting if u want to read a book about some adventure, some romance, alot about friendship, ccompletely fictional and it feels most like watching a movie. the series sucked me in soo bad. and thte writings good for a fiction novel.


also you might enjoy novels by sarah dessen. shes a good novelist for young people too and talks more about relationships, friends, new things, moviing, and different aspects of being young. i recomend her books alot. this lulluby is great, and so is the truth about forever but my favorite was someone like you.
well goodluck finding something fun to read.