Monday, April 6, 2009

I'll tell you about an awesome book!

I don’t know if any of you guys have read Beloved by Toni Morrison or have seen the movie, but I love this book. Actually Toni Morrison is one of my favorite writers, I’ve read a couple of her books and I love her unique way of writing. Beloved is an amazing story, it’s about a mother who comes together with her daughter after fifteen years. The thing is that the daughter had died as a baby, and the way the little girl dies is the most disturbing way it could’ve happened. The book is so interesting I highly recommended if you have not read it.

1 comment:

Gabby said...

I couldn't help but smile when I saw the picture because the first thing I noticed was TONI MORRISON!

I love Toni Morrison! She is definitely one of my favorite authors. I read JAZZ by her this quarter and I recommend it if you haven't already read it.

I still am unsure about what exactly your book is about, but I know it's hard to discuss her work without spoiling the plot. I trust that I'll like it when I read it.

Thanks.