Monday, April 6, 2009

The Wedding

From My favorite author Nicholas Sparks. If your not familiar with his work you should be.. The Notebook the most amazing novel/movie in the world! If you love romance this is the book for you. Preety much this is a book you read after the notebook. Basically after like thirty years, Wilson Lewis is forced to hear that his wife Jane is not in love with him anymore and Lewis knows its all his fault. He has been working to hard and has no time for his wife. Unlike his in-laws Noah and Allie (from the notebook) the cutest couple ever and the kind of relationship everyone wants in there lifetime. Wilson is unable to express his true feelings. He just can't get away from the office. His daughter is about to get married and his wife is debating whether to leave him or not? But Lewis is sure that he will not lose his wife and with the help of noah's past stories to win allie back he will do the same.

I really love this book and i suggest anyone who is a fan of the notebook should get this book and fall in love with it like i did! :]

3 comments:

PJ said...

i will definitely read this book. i loooove nicholas sparks and yes the notebook is the GREATEST MOVIE IN THE WORLD!i will check this book out for sure because i love romance & all that lovey dovey stuff! [:

isabell said...

Nicholas Sparks IS A REALLY GREAT AUTHOR. He is unique in a way too. I love how Sparks uses settings that I have actually been too instead of fictional made up settings.

Neftali Castaneda said...

Wow!! This sounds like its a sequel to The Notebook.

I actually haven't read the book itself, but I felt in love with the movie. I have a thing for love stories. I am definetaly interested in this, however, because it sounds like it's a love-hate story. This is the next book on my list. Thank You for letting me know about this book!!